CAMPGROUND RULES Arrowhead RV Park & Campground, Cascade, ID
Office / Trading Post Hours: 9 AM -6 PM daily (9 AM – 5 PM) in the winter).
Recreation Room hours: 9 AM to 9 PM daily.
After Hours: Please ring the doorbell for time-sensitive campground issues.
FOR EMERGENCIES Dial – 911
Non-Emergency Valley County Sheriff’s Dispatch (208) 382-5160
Check-in: 2 PM to 9 PM or sunset, whichever comes first. RV campers arriving after 9 PM may park in our late arrival sites. Early check-in may be possible for a $15 per half-hour fee.
Checkout: 11 AM. Late checkout may be available for $15 per half-hour fee.
- WIFI – (Signal strength varies throughout the campground)
ARROWHEAD – Password: Bigrigrvs2019
ARROWHEAD RV GUEST – Password: RVguest1
**Internet access is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed due to weather and other unforeseen conditions.
- Computer with Internet access is available for $5 for 15 minutes in the Rec Room. Document printing and scanning are available for $1.15 per page.
- Rec Room: Our Rec Room is open to all guests. You are welcome to use the WIFI, do crafts, play games, check out a book, and watch movies. This room is open to all guests for potlucks, ice cream socials, game nights, karaoke, or just relaxing and enjoying good company.
- Craft Studio: Our Craft Studio is open to all guests.
- Trading Post: Firewood, Ice, Snacks, Souvenirs, Basic RV Parts, Essentials,
- Propane Refills
- RV Dump & Potable Water
- Clean Showers & Restrooms
- Laundry Facilities: Quarters available in the office.
- Paddleboard & Kayak Rental
- Beach, Volleyball, Shuffleboard Court, Horseshoe Pit, Basketball Half-Court, Playground, Nature Trail, Small Watercraft Boat Launch
- Wood Carving Pavilion
- Fish Cleaning House: Keys available in the office.
**Subject to change at any time by management.
- 10-Year Rule: Any RV older than 10 years must be approved by management for insurance purposes. All RVs must have current registration and be in good, running condition, i.e., flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows, window air conditioners, or in poor general condition, including the exterior, may not be parked in the campground.
- All Automobiles in the campground must have current registration and be in good, running condition, i.e., flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows, or in poor general condition, including the exterior, may not be parked in the campground.
- Performing major repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs permitted.
- NO CHARGING OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 mph and obey all stop signs. This is for the safety of all campers, particularly children. No parking on the roadways.
- All visitors must check in at the office.
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM to 7 AM. During this time, please keep noise to a minimum and respect your fellow campers. Do not idle diesel trucks.
- Parents must accompany their children, at all times, while they are in the campground, including when they are using the playground, restrooms, and showers, hiking on nature trails, or near the river. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure the conduct and safety of their children.
- Please Do NOT feed the wildlife. Hummingbird feeders are acceptable.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within 25 feet of any campground building, including cabins, yurts, and neighboring RVs. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly, not on park grounds.
- DO NOT DRIVE/PARK ON GRASS, over sprinklers, or concrete slabs. Park vehicles in designated parking areas only. Do not park on neighboring sites, on roadways, or in front of other campsites. Additional parking is available in our overflow lots.
- Do not walk through empty campsites, please use the roadways and trails.
- Do not drive tent stakes, dog tie-out stakes, etc. into the ground unless camping at a tent site. This is strictly enforced to protect underground utilities and sprinkler lines.
- Tents are permitted in designated tent sites only and not in RV spaces. Each tent site is limited to a maximum of two tents. To maintain the health of the grass and ensure proper water distribution, tents must be relocated every three days.
- Tent campers must be parked in the designated tent parking lot and not on the roadways or grassy areas.
- Alcohol is permitted in moderation. Please drink responsibly and be respectful of other campers.
- We keep our grounds green and healthy with automatic sprinkler systems. Please take necessary precautions to protect your belongings. Arrowhead Park LLC. cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to items exposed to water.
- Campfires are allowed in firepits. Firepits and grills must be on concrete or gravel and never on grass or picnic tables. FIRES MUST BE EXTINGUISHED with water after each use and not left smoldering at night. Firepits are available for rent on a first-come first served basis.
- DO NOT BURN TRASH or damp wood in the firepits.
- NO FIREWORKS explosives that can cause harm are allowed in the campground, this includes sparklers.
- Please keep your camping area and our facilities tidy. All trash must be disposed of in designated cans or dumpsters within the campground. Please do not have trash containers outside of your RV as it attracts wildlife (raccoons, etc.)
- Please observe the boundaries of the campground and abide by any posted “No Trespassing” signs.
- Only outdoor or camping furniture is allowed. The use of hot tubs, portable swimming pools tarps, or clotheslines is not permitted. No rugs on the grass.
- Guests must provide their own RV hoses and utility connections. The use of a sewer donut or an airtight connector is mandatory. These items can be purchased at the Trading Post.
- All RV’s must be properly chocked, leveled, and supported with proper equipment. Cabover campers must remain on the truck. Electrical adapters must be molded, free of frays, and nicks, and maintained in a safe condition. Taping and temporary repairs are not permitted. Only one electrical cord may be plugged into the proper outlet is allowed per site.
- NO DROP-OFFS PERMITTED. All travel trailers and 5th wheels must be accompanied by a tow vehicle that will remain with the occupant unless prior written approval from campground management.
- Restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities are reserved exclusively for registered guests of Arrowhead Park LLC.
- DO NOT FLUSH wet wipes or other sanity products. Use septic-safe / RV toilet paper in our sewer lines.
- DO NOT POUR GREASE down the drains, on the grass, or in the gravel. Please dispose of in the dumpsters provided.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for early departure. If a guest leaves prior to the end of their reservation period, Arrowhead Park LLC reserves the right to the camping space.
- Camping spots and reservations may not be rented, sublet, or gifted.
- Any form of violence or harassment will not be tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from the campground, with notification of law enforcement.
- Park guests are responsible for their children, pets, visitors, and vehicles. Any damage caused will be charged to the credit card on file or billed accordingly.
Arrowhead Park LLC reserves the right to expel any guest from the campground for any behavior that disturbs other guests or violates the rules of the campground or for non-payment.
Arrowhead Park LLC assumes no responsibility for loss or damages due to fire, theft, vandalism, accidents, or acts of God affecting any individual or property.
WINTER GUESTS: Please see the office for a list of cold weather precautions.
To keep Arrowhead Park clean and pet friendly, please follow these rules.
- Limit 2 pets per campsite. Additional pets with prior management approval and possible deposit.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET IMMEDIATELY
Promptly cleanup after your pet and secure all droppings in a bag and dispose in designated trash cans or dumpsters. Pet droppings must be cleaned from campsite immediately.
- Please do not allow pets to urinate on totem poles, in flower beds, gardens, or on other guests’ property.
- All pets must be under the owner’s control. Both cats and dogs must be kept on a leash and within sight of their owners, at all times.
- Dogs must not be left unattended or tied up outside to any structure, post, hydrant, or sign at any time.
- Excessive barking, aggressive behavior, and disruptive noise will not be tolerated.
- Do not allow pets, cats or dogs, to dig in the campground.
- Please be mindful of and respect the other guests and pets throughout the campground.
- The pet’s owner is responsible for any expenses and liability related to a pet attack or damage to or within Arrowhead Park.
- Failure to comply with our pet rules and requirements may result in expulsion from the premises.
Off-Highway Vehicles (OHV)
- OHVs are to be used only to enter and exit the campground.
- OHVs MUST STAY ON DESIGNATED ROADWAYS AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT DRIVE ON GRASS, over sprinklers, or concrete slabs.
- All OHVs must be parked within designated campsite parking areas only. Do not park on roadways or in front of other campsites.
- OHV riders must comply with all applicable Idaho state and local laws, including requirements for OHV registration/License plates, helmets, and age restrictions.
- OHVs that are deemed excessively loud by management may be prohibited from being used within the campground.
- The OHV’s owner and or operator is responsible for any expenses, damage, and injury while in Arrowhead Park.